Danish Collective Agreement

Agreements usually take several years, usually two or three. The last agreements concluded in the private sector at the beginning of 2017 are for three years until 2020. In the public sector, they were signed in 2018 and run until the end of March 2012. The rules of the labour dispute are not enshrined in legislation, but are based on a complete case law of the Danish Labour Tribunal. In Denmark, workers have wide rights to actions of struggle and solidarity. Solidarity measures are put in place to support an existing dispute. The labour dispute is only legal if the work that the union is trying to regulate through an agreement is within the scope of the union. However, it is not necessary for the union to have members working for the company concerned. Hourly bank account improvement The bank account on time is improved because the days off and leave of dependants granted by collective agreement are paid into the hourly account. This means that 5 days off are paid into the hourly account every January 1 and 6 weeks of leave are deposited every September 1. You could say that this is our free choice program, since you decide whether you want to deduct the days from the hours account as leave or cash. Removing a local agreement obligation to allow the individual employee to accept the transfer of days off.

In addition, an editorial correction is made, inspired by the new Danish holiday law. Collective agreements are, on the one hand, a union or a unit of collective agreements and, on the other hand, an employer, a company or an employer organization. In the private sector, agreements can be divided into two large groups. For a group, by far the largest, compensation is determined by local negotiations at the company level. Inter-professional agreements are limited to other conditions, and for some but not all sectors, these agreements will also set basic tariffs at the sector level – a floor that applies in very few cases. The main manufacturing establishments, the retail and financial agreements all follow this pattern, and in total, about 80% of the employees of the OL unions (now part of the largest FH federation) have thus set their remuneration and conditions. For the remaining 20%, which includes the transport sector and food products, the agreements concluded at the sectoral level contain all the essential conditions, including remuneration, which are then respected on the spot. [1] Fixed rates in SCA and CCA are adjusted by 6%, since they are mainly rounded to the next 5 Danish kroner. If no courses are indicated in CCA, it is the same rate as in SCA.

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies